The customized courses, correspondence courses and career development portions of the Employment Security Partnership Program have been suspended for the remainder of the current contract. Anyone who has already started a college degree plan will be allowed to finish providing they continue their classes. Even though these options are no longer available, you still have options to further your education and career. Any further educational opportunities that might benefit our membership will be listed here.
What is available? Effective September 1, 2017, AT&T will be phasing out the current tuition aid plan for AT&T Southeast and replacing it with the AT&T Non-Management Tuition Assistance Plan.
How do I apply for tuition aid? A company called Edcor has been contracted to process all AT&T tuition aid requests.
- Click here for instructions when applying for AT&T Tuition Aid.
- After thoroughly reading the instructions,
apply at the Edcor website: https://att.tap.edcor.com
Where can I take classes? Courses must be completed at one of the following:
- A college, university, business school, technical school or secondary school that meets the U.S. Department of Education's requirements for an eligible program and has been assigned a program code on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- An institution accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC)
- Course provider of approved Nanodegree programs listed in Section 5.3 of the AT&T Non-Management Tuition Assistance Plan.
What if I am already taking classes but my institution isn't on the list? You will be able to finish your program with that institution provided you were already on a program with them prior to June 1, 2017 and you continue your classes.
Can I do distance learning? Yes. The AT&T Tuition Assistance Plan covers distance learning.
Where can I find more information on distance learning or other types of instruction? For many years, our CWA Membership has included employees from The Sage Group / APT. We relied on them many times over for help in furthering the education of our members. Please see their contact information below:
Click here for class offerings
Contact: Judy Moody JudyM@aptc.edu
This page was last updated on August 20, 2017